Friday, August 15, 2014

Bangladesh' Sanu simple message: "let's go"





When the Cincinnati Bengals offensive coordinator Hue Jackson met with receiver Mohamed Sanu after a few days, the team first learned no Marvin Jones, this is the only two words he said young players. Sanu, once receiving list 3, fully understand their meaning. Jones was injured, until October and receive rotate, Sanu to try is the best time pass - catcher team. "I was surprised, I did what I want statement after reaction Marvin beyond A.J. green, some time ago, but because they need to compete," Jackson said. "I hope beyond Sanu Marvin." Jackson's philosophy, maintain high pressure in his advanced skills, they will be competitive than ever before. He not only said, "nobody's job is safe." Does he really believe in it. Apparently, the philosophy has been working. Sanu has taken advantage of Jones' absence this preseason, working almost exclusively as the No. 2 receiver in practice alongside Green, the player who continues to get his usual No. 1 receiver reps and looks. In addition to catching, Sanu has been impressive passing and running both on reverses off the edge and out of the backfield as a Wildcat quarterback. Cincinnati won't be looking for him to solely run gadget plays this season, but the Bengals are hopeful he'll continue turning heads when they do.  "He's been all over the place outside, inside, moving around and he's really done a good job for us," quarterback Andy Dalton said.  Sanu told Jackson at the start of the season, he wanted to come back a different player. In Jackson's point of view, "he did it." "This is just the consistency of the production in his playing style," Jackson said. "He was like a true starter. Not to say that he is a year ago. I only know that I hope what we do, and see what he's doing. Blocks, he caught, he runs, he can do everything. We will try to use some of his great skills and this year for him to show his talent and ability." Tigers will get another chance to see those talents and abilities in the game of life scenes, their plane Paul brown stadium on Saturday night.
"I want to strengthen, more fill Marvin," said Sanu. "It is to continue to do what I do. It is keep playing and consistent. This is about. I can't see what happened in the future, but I know I can handle, I know I can control, this is my efforts, do my best to make this team better. "Cotton as Bangladesh has said for a week, and now sidelined, Jones because of foot surgery in the first three games, when the receiver as Brandon Tate, Dane Sanzenbacher and James Wright players to fill the vacancies last second receiver." This is a" person "attitude," receiver manager James city said. "This is what we've been... you put them, see if we can get the best person that can help us win the football game. Jackson said," all you do, and then added, "go."

No comments:

Post a Comment