Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Richardson encounter sad in the city





The Sheldon Richardson grew up in St. Louis, 7 minutes from Ferguson, Missouri. He watching the news on TV, see the place where he had frequented, burning to the ground. The situation triggered complex emotions. He troubled the terrible scenes, but at the same time, he know, because, he says, he has been a victim of racial discrimination. "I mean, it's sad to see," the New York Jets’ defense solve told the site on Tuesday. "I don't want to say this is necessary, because it is not, but sometimes, you know, I know that the St. Louis police. Some good, some bad. Just have a lot of, just a lot, a lot." I don't want to pick sides or nothing like that, but it's crazy. I've seen both sides of it. I've seen my folk act a certain way and I've seen the police get beside themselves with their badges. I've seen both sides of it. "I've been racially profiled before and all that, just being young and in a car and in an area I'm not supposed to be in. In high school, you don't know too much about the law. If they don't have a reason to pull you out of the car, you don't have to get out of the car. I came across some good guys, too. I was speeding and they wouldn't give me a ticket. "Like I said, I play of the fence. Is very dangerous, everyone told me that the police (Darren Wilson) may be free. I hope that will not happen. "Wilson allegedly shot and killed an unarmed black teenager, Michael brown sparked riots in the Streets. Richardson's ultimate wish to "it's dead." His parents live in St. Louis and his friends, he said. "Quite serious, man," he said. "Just keep faith, prayer, hope my family can protest the protesters want to do so, rather than trying to rob or not. I don't know too much. No matter the CNN for almost what I get."

No comments:

Post a Comment